Friday, September 5, 2008

Friday caos!

Another week gone before I know it! With the September newsletters out I have been able to take a break from the computer, so sorry about not posting all week. Let's see - this week, other than painting my dining room, I've been working on new soap and chocolate shapes and colors. It's really difficult to add color to the chocolates. I've been corresponding with a lady in Mobile who has some really great ideas for products. I'm working on those as well - more when I get the prototype ready. Still looking for UGA/GT ribbons and advice on making cheer leading bows, most of all I am really excited about Monday's Creative Night! Lots of questions through email, so hopefully that means lots of attendees! Sorry to be so short, but the morning just disappears before I know it. PLEASE leave me some comments! Thanks, K

No comments: