Sunday, November 16, 2008

After the Show



The Rockmart Gift Show was yesterday and it went without a hitch! I am so proud of everyone involved in the show. From the vendors to all the helpers - everything went smoothly and we had a steady crowd all day. For pictures and more detailed info, please visit my website! http://www.thekendalcompanies.com/


This week was extremely busy for me. Not only did I have the gift show to put together, I also had to cater Cartersville's ROOM WITHIN Holiday Open House (see photos below). They had a great turn out and the food went over well. I would like to thank Renee and Heather for using my catering business and for the generous gift they gave me (a wonderful large tray.)


On the same night as the Room Within party, I traveled to Cedartown to speak and have meeting food for the Delta Kappa Gamma Psi Chapter. This is a wonderful group of teachers, retired and active who meet each month. They are an international professional sorority for educators. The ladies were extremely nice to me and seemed to enjoy the presentation (and the food.) Thanks to Vivian Stitt for inviting me to speak.



The Friday before, I participated the the fall festival at Burnt Hickory Elementary School in Paulding County. Although the weather was cold, windy and a little rainy, the night went well and I met a great new vendor, Mrs. Shannon Crater (who I recruited to attend the Rockmart Gift Show). She does cute necklaces crafted from Hemp and jewelry beads. Good luck to her as she ventures out to try new shows!



Whew! Yes, I am exhausted, but satisfied. I hope to take a break this week and catch up with everything I have put aside as I have been so busy, but I'll take more work too! See ya next week.

No comments: