Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Joy of Connecting


Last Night I attended my first Joy of Connecting meeting in the home of founder Bonnie Ross-Parker. Wow! What an experience. 27 women business owners sharing their businesses! There was a broad spectrum from personal trainers to real estate brokers, natural pet foods to life coaches, direct marketing to handmade items. We started with dinner and and short introduction from Bonnie, then each lady was given three minutes to talk about her business, hand out business cards, literature and, later, samples and catalogs. We were given a pre-printed roster of each lady with her contact information to take home. Networking at it's finest! I really enjoyed the evening and the women involved. I am even considering hosting a JOC chapter with my friend Loretta! I'll keep you updated. In the meantime, you can visit Bonnie's website at http://www.thejoyofconnecting.com/

No comments: