Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Wow the day slipped by me....

Can't believe it's already almost 6pm! I have been working non-stop all day! Spent most of it cleaning and arranging the downstairs so I won't have so much to do for the Open Easel night on the 8th. It's going to be really great I am SO excited.

I almost fainted when I opened my email this morning. I had my FIRST WEBSITE SALE! I've been doing pretty well on eBay with my crafts but this is a total stranger who found my website and ordered. I am so stoked!

Sorry to be short today, but I'm off to cook dinner for the girls and then to the gym.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kendal -- Just want to let you know that the hippo soaps arrived in time and were a great hit at our party! Thank you for your quick responses to my questions, terrifc customer service and for having such a fun product that helped us have a great hippo-themed celebration for my daughter bailey's 3rd birthday!