Continuing from earlier today....
Those cute little boxes weren't so cute when I opened them.
Two of the four were legit. One held make soap making molds and supplies and the other was full of old VHS tapes of my wedding. Since I don't use the molds any longer I am putting them in the "eBay sell" pile. I've been planning (for years) on converting the VHS tapes to disc, so I put them in my car to drop off at CVS later today. Now on to the two “not-so-cute” boxes. Here's what I found:
• Bag gallon Ziploc bag of old marbles
• Tons of old souvenir spoons my grandmother owned
• A jewelry box of my grandfather’s tie tacks, cuff links and badges
• A set of 12 vintage Petrified Wood Samples
• A box of old buttons
• TONS of vintage costume jewelry
• This old Smurf Cup from my childhood
• Several pieces of pottery from craft fair shopping
• A wire bird nest
• Beads from Saint Patrick’s Day
• Two miniature wooden roosters (my grandfather was a Poultry Scientist)• A square dancing coffee mug
• A 3 piece pottery butterfly wall set I’ve had for years and never found a place to hang