Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Back to work!

I hope everyone had a safe and relaxing Labor Day - I did. I spent last evening with my close friend (and family) Megan and her family. We did the traditional Labor day cookout and the kids ran around the yard all day. That's really what those long weekends are all about for me - spending time with those I love. I DID do some work over the weekend too. I created the new chocolates for our fundraisers. The flag is for Operation Bartow Cares and the Pink Ribbon will be next months fundraiser for Breast Cancer Awareness Month. I've decided to make all of my chocolates available for fundraisers at wholesale. IF anyone has an idea on how to market these to schools, etc, please send them my way. Have a great Monday, Oops! I mean, Tuesday! (holidays always throw me off.)

No comments: