Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Halloween Treats!


I LOVE Halloween. That's no secret - what is a secret is another one of my new obsessions: http://www.bakerella.com/ I've been making her Oreo Balls for awhile but she just keeps getting more and more great ideas. Check out what she does with her cake balls for Halloween: http://www.bakerella.com/trick-or-treats/


On my own website, I've added the recipe I use and a few photos of my own oreo balls and chocolate molds for Halloween.
You can buy the supplies and molds at Hobby Lobby and Michael's. Ebay has a HUGE selection of molds for about the same price (that's where I get most of mine). Don't forget to get the bags and twist ties too! Great for school Fall festivals and to give your Trick-or-Treater's! Make them ahead of time - they keep for months! Sometimes I even add a little tag to them (found in the card making section at Hobby Lobby) to personalize them. They are EASY AS PIE! Check out the "How-to" slide show on my website:
 

No comments: