Thursday, March 11, 2010

Southern Savers Coupon Workshop Coming to Cartersville!


I am SO excited! Jenny over a SouthernSavers.com has agreed to come to Cartersville to do one of her Extreme Coupon Workshops. It's 2 hours of instruction on all the ins and outs of using coupons to save (and sometimes make) money. My blog followers know SoutherSavers.com is where I got my start. Check out several of my past blogs (and website) to see where I saved HUNDREDS of dollars myself. I even posted my actual receipts for proof her system works. You can also check out the different ways I have organized my own coupon collection to make it run smoother.

Please check out Jenny's site too. She has video tutorials that give you a little sample of what her workshop will contain and you can get a glimpse of how her site works. She offers links to find printable coupons if you are missing one, breaks down each week's Sunday flyer by store and has tons of other info.

The workshop will be held on March 27th, starting at 10am. It will be held in the auditorium at Excel Christian Academy in Cartersville. To pre-order tickets online, visit my website at www.thekendalcompanies.com. Tickets are also available from the school office. Pre-sale Tickets are $15, proceeds to go towards the Excel Academy Booster Club. You will be able to purchase tickets at the door for $20.

I am working on getting the local Publix, CVS, Ingles, Rite-Aid and other businesses to donate coupons and samples. Hopefully ,we will be able to offer a free little gift bag to all attentants. If you have a local business and want to donate something to the grab bag, please contact me directly.


 I know that Jenny will have a great program for our community. Everyone can stand to save a little money these days! Help us spread the word by sharing this link!





post signature

No comments: