Saturday, March 13, 2010

Sunday Night is for SHOPPING is BACK!

Now that my life is somewhat back in order I have actually had the time to update my coupon organizer and hit the coupon shopping circuit again! I know my regular readers have been waiting, so I went ahead and did some end-of-the-week shopping today. Don’t worry, I will do my regular sale shopping tomorrow night and post it as well. I hope you all have kept with the program and been using www.southernsavers.com to help you along the way. DON’T FORGET – Jenny herself if coming to Cartersville on the 27th for her Coupon workshop. You can purchase tickets online at www.thekendalcompanies.com, by calling Excel Academy, or at the door. Now for today’s great finds:
CVS
I was more than a little upset at my new local CVS this afternoon. After planning my shopping trip, I arrived at CVS to find they had already pulled this weeks yellow sale tags. I depend on these to help me find the sales products that I have pulled coupons for to make sure I get the right sale product. I had to take the actual flyer and go row by row. I ended up getting frustrated and leaving without shopping the entire store. I did end up with some great finds. Since the sales will change in the morning, it won’t help you much, but I wanted to get a refresher on breaking down my receipts for you.
(2) Colgate Toothpaste -Regular price $4.89 each – Sale B1G1 Free, used (2) $1 off coupons – final price $1.45 each – SAVED$6.89
(2) Colgate 360 Toothbrushes – Reg. price $4.49 ea. – Sale B1G1, used (2) $1 off coupons, final price $ 1.25 each –SAVED $6.49
Always Infinity Pads 18 ct – Reg price 4.99 – Used FREE coupon from box – Saved $4.99
Ultra Dawn Dish Soap – Reg. Price $1.99 – Sale .97, used .25 coupon – Final price $.72 Saved $1.27
Always Thin Liners 72 ct – Reg price 3.99, sale 2.99, used $1 coupon – Final price 1.99 Saved $2
Always Pads 16 ct – Reg price 3.79, sale 2.99, used $1 coupon – final price 1.99, saved 1.80
Playtex Glide 36 ct – Reg price 8.49, sale 4.99, used $1 coupon – final price 3.99 saved $4.50
ACT Mouthwash - Reg price – 4.79, sale 3.99 used $1 coupon- Final price 2.99 saved 1.80
Carefree liners – Reg Price 1.59, used $1 coupon – Final price .59 Saved $1) it was not on sale but my coupon was expiring so I went ahead and got the smallest packet)
Bottle of Coke = Free Reece’s (Yes, I needed a snack) This Coupon was on the Coke fridge door

Kotex 14ct – Reg 3.79, sales $3, used $1 off coupon n – Final price $2 saved 1.79
Total Before sales and coupons $54.09
Total sales and coupons $32.92
ECBuck Used $19.00

Total out of pocket $2.17








post signature

No comments: