Thursday, March 25, 2010

Ingles Receipt Breakdown - SAVED $109.65!!

Ingles -
There is no way I can type out my entire receipt, but rest assured it was a good week for me. I don't shop this much every week, but I did some heavy shopping this week because I have a lot of coupons expiring AND the items were on sale. Remember the golden rule - only buy it if it's on sale AND you have a coupon!

NOTE: If you have been clipping for awhile make sure you check next week's sales THIS WEEKEND on http://www.southernsavers.com/. The majority of coupons out right now expire on the last day of the month which is next Wednesday. PLAN AHEAD as most coupon clippers will be out trying to use these up and some products may sell out before you can get to them. Publix new sales start on Wed. as well....keep it in mind!

Total Before Coupons and Ingles Card Sales :$207.58
Coupons Used : 57.95
Doubled Coupons :15.60
Advantage Card and Store Coupons: 36.10
Total saved: 109.65
Total out of pocket: 97.93

Watch out for the B1G1 Free items and be sure to use a coupon on BOTH items!


Want to learn how to make/save money while shopping? Learn from the lady who taught me! Join us this Saturday in Cartersville for a Coupon workshop hosted by Jenny from Southern Savers. $15 Advance Online Tickets - $20 at the door.


post signature

No comments: