Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My new OBSESSION

Like I needed another one right?! Those of you that know me know that I am very loyal to the products, businesses and people I run across that I love and this new one is perfect in these times. http://www.southernsavers.com/ is a great website. Before you click over there, let me give you a short rundown so you aren't scared off! If you are like me, your family budget has been DEcreasing over the last few months. Being small business owners, my husband and I are no exception. I have always been a bargain hunter (ask my mom - she will tell you " they see her coming and mark it down!) but now I am really the bargain queen - or coupon queen. This website will teach you HOW to use those pesky coupons to get things for free, or a close as you can get. I know you've heard the stories on the news about ladies that get their week's groceries for pennies on the dollar, but it's true. You can do! Don't I sound like a commercial? You guys know me and you know I and very thorough. I have been doing this for over a month now and getting tons of stuff for nearly nothing. Check out her site. I do everyday, several times a day. It's free to everyone.

No comments: