Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Why Worry Wednesday? Eat From Your Pantry Challenge

Back in November, I put my coupon saving shopping on hold in order to clean out my pantry and freezer. A couple of weeks later, I was still going. It's now been 6 WEEKS and I still have not shopped for more than a handful of perishables - even over the holidays! Aren't you proud of me? I have had to pass on TONS of coupons and I am more than ready to start using the new ones I've collected in my great new organizer, but after reading MamaFish's Challenge and taking stock of my pantry and freezer, I think I can go at least a couple of more weeks before we start eating plain pasta and oatmeal. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, take a minute to read my previous blog and then read Money Saving Moms Challenge. If you are short on time, the basics can be found in Step One of my Simple Life Series.

Wednesdays in the Simple Life Series are for YOUR CLUTTER (and yes, it multiplies in my home too). I will let you know what I am doing to make simple changes in my own home to clear out my clutter. I hope you follow along and try some of these steps yourself. Please let me know how you are coming along by leaving comments at the bottom of each post. Tell me what works, what doesn’t, if you are bored – whatever – we are learning and growing together.







post signature

No comments: