Monday, January 9, 2012

Counting Your Blessings

Counting What you HAVE as opposed to What you WISH you had.


This has been a tough year for many folks. It's hard to be thankful when things don't seem to be going well, but sometimes we need to step back and re-think about the important things. Is there a roof over our heads? Food in the pantry? Do I have a job? Did the car start this morning? Are my parents healthy?


Instead of counting your "need -tos," "have-tos" and "must-dos," try counting your dreams, your desires and....your blessings. It's much easier to be inspired by what you do have than what you don't have.


I want to take a quick minute to count my own blessings, in hopes to inspire you when collecting your own.


I am blessed with a wonderful family - we are healthy, live close to each other and each household is blessed to be surviving in these uncertain times.


I am blessed to be able to stay at home with my children and watch them grow into beautiful, independent ladies.


I am blessed to be surrounded by a wonderful group of friends - both old and new.

I am blessed to be able to share my own loves, hopes and dreams with others through my blog and website.


I am blessed to have so much support from all of you!

I encourage you to spend this week with family and friends and TELL them how thankful you are to have them all.

Simply yours,


Kendal


No comments: