Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Loving the weather!

Yes, I am a rain lover. Not only does my yard and flower garden need it,
but I need it too! I love the rain. When I was younger, we lived far out in the country by a lake.

I used to love to lay on the porch and listen to the rain. Fay is really letting it down here this week and I am loving every minute of it - so nice and relaxing - makes working on my business easier (although it does seem to promote naps a little earlier.)

Yesterday I tried the new chocolate molds and they worked fabulous! There are football and helmet shapes, fairies, seaside shapes and frogs (of course) and other bugs. I tested some new color candy add-ons too. They were a little tricky but cute, I can't wait to take some pictures and get them up. I tried a new flavor too, Irish Creme Chocolate - YUMMY! - and a new orange chocolate for Halloween shapes. I'd love to hear your advice on an easier way to add colro to my chocolates and the best way to ship them.

Today I hope to spend most of the day creating new cards for our troops. I'll try to ge those pictures up this evening.

Enjoy the rain!

No comments: