Thursday, August 28, 2008

Need a Recommended Internet Shopping Cart Feature

It's a beautiful morning here in Georgia. The rain has cleared off for now, the fog is light around my house and the temp. is perfect for that first cup of coffee on the porch. As you can tell, I got a really good night's sleep last night - it sure does make a difference, because I am NOT a morning person. My daughter went to bed right on time and I fell asleep right along with her.

Today is craft day here. I am going to be making tons of new cards. I hope to create all my Halloween and Thanksgiving cards. I have some great new embellishments and ideas. I also have to make all those soaps I sold yesterday! That will probably take most of the afternoon, but I can't wait to get started and get them shipped out.

I am still looking for some advice on techquines and on a recommended online shopping cart site. My site's checkout is so primitive and as an avid Internet shopper, I know the importance of the ease of checkout. Please comment me your recommendations.
Off to create!

No comments: