Friday, December 11, 2009

Freebies In My Mail

This pictures is actually about 2 1/2 weeks worth of freebies. I had a couple of weeks where I didn't sign up for freebies as much and boy could I tell when the freebies arriving in my mail slowed down!


Here is a list of what I've received in the past 2 weeks:


I received my THREE $5 Sc Johnson Rebate checks - yeah!



SheSpeaks sent me a cute littel gift bag of 5 Ghirardelli peanut Butter Sqaures (YUM) and (6) $1.50 off coupons to share with friends
VocalPoint send a free jar opener for Del Monte's new Sun Fresh Fruit, along with (5) $1 off coupons and (1) B1G1 Coupon
Wal-mart Samples sent me: Garnier Skin Renw Eye Cream, (2) Prilosec samples, and (2) packs of DenTex Flossers
Loreal sent me Revitalift AM/PM Eye repair and a $1 off coupon AND Smaple of Everpure Shampoo and Conditioner
JLO My Glow perfume Sample
Dove - Heat Defense Shampoo and Consition, plus $1 off coupon
Caress - 2oz. Skinwear Body Wash - which I LOVE
Breathe Right - (4) Strips plus $1 off coupon
Always - Liner and pad sample, plus $1 off coupon
Aveeno - Nourish shampoo and conditioner, plus $1 off coupon
FREE Little Debbie Cupcakes - A WHOLE BOX!
Plexus Slim Sample
US Army - Free T-shirt
Free Issue of Family Circle


Not bad for just signing up online huh?!

No comments: