Friday, December 18, 2009

Overflowing with Chritsmas Cards


Such a simple use for all those photo holiday cards you get year after year….

Although every January I donate all my Christmas cards to St. Jude’s Children Ranch, I keep the ones that have my friends and family’s photos on them. I have several years’ worth of each family’s Christmas photos in a bowl on my living room coffee table. It is such a wonderful thing to look through a see how the children have grown, pets that people have include and all the wonderful friends that share their family with us. My bowl is almost full and I plan to place all of these in a scrapbook in the next few years, but for now, I just love “visiting” with my friends every time I pass the table.



I do the same thing at Halloween with the girls in their trick-or-treat costumes….





No comments: