Friday, December 30, 2011

January, while one of my most hated months for the weather (I hate to be cold) happens to be my most favorite month of the year otherwise. Why you ask? Because I am an organizing freak and what better time to clean and organize your stuff than after you start pulling down all that Christmas stuff?! Your house is a total mess anyway, might as well pull some more stuff out and sort through it too. What's an extra tote or two (or 12) anyway?! Just the thought of cleaning out my storage closet before I cram all those holiday totes back in makes me giddy - yes, I am nuts, but you already knew that.

I'm going to be re-booting my entire de-cluttering series, Simplifying Your Life, over the next few weeks. You can get a jump start by visiting my website if you are like me and ready to get going...now...jump to it!



post signature

No comments: