Saturday, November 7, 2009

Oh To Be A Child Again......


I couldn't help myself - call it "prideful parent syndrom" but this picture of my daughter just seems to tug at my heartstrings. To be young again, wearing what you want (TWO hats? Rainboots OVER your pants?), doing what you want (playing the rain water) and SMILING at the camera (these days I prefer to look AWAY! lol!). You can just see the happiness in her face - and that makes me happy too. Too many times I am focused on the computer, or the housework or somthind else other than my children and there is too much I miss. Take a peak at your children sometimes when they don't know you are watching. How happy are they? How happy does it make you to see them happy?

Feels good doesn't it? Funny how a simple thing like taking two minutes to look at your child's face changes your own attitude on the moment...

..with that - I am off to chase Grace down the street! ENJOY your weekend - I'm taking a break until Monday! 




No comments: