Tuesday, November 3, 2009

We Have A Winner! and A New Contest!

Our first Comment Contest ended Sunday night and the winner is:

Clara Jean O! (I have sent you an email requesting your info to send the $25 SPAFINDER card, please reply by Nov. 7th)




I had hoped to increase my following by holding this contest as I have seen many other bloggers do in their pages. I only got TWO more :(

Any advice out there for me? Tell me your ideas to earn an entry into my NEW GIVEAWAY:

Win a set of 10 handmade holiday cards!




Easy mandatory entry: "Follow" my blog to enter using the Follow Tab at the top of my header. (Be sure to leave me a comment stating: Your First and Last Name followed by "Follower" I will verify these posts on my Google Friends List. Leave me a comment telling me your favorite way to add new people to your blog.

Additional Entries:
Each entry must be followed by a comment left for me telling me what your did.

(1) Sign up to Subscribe to this BLOG - Use left sidebar

(1) Subscribe to this Blog's FEED - use top left side bar link
(1) Read through past blog posts and leave a comment on your favorite one
(1) Join The Kendal Companies FACEBOOK GROUP

(1) Add a comment to the Facebook Group Page

(2) Visit http://www.thekendalcompanies.com/ (Our website) and Subscribe to our Newsletter

(2) Visit http://www.thekendalcompanies.com/ and leave a comment here on your favorite article

(2) Add a link to this blog on your blog

(2) Add a link to http://www.thekendalcompanies.com/ to your website or blog

So, let's try this again. Contest ends Sunday November 8th at 11:59PM EST. I will contact the winner by email and card set will be promptly mailed to you!

Thanks!




No comments: